PENTHOUSE SUITES AND MILLION DOLLAR VIEWS
An absolutely breathtaking home that is head and shoulders above the rest. This design has been expertly executed to produce excellent entertaining capabilities, and the maximisation of views and natural light.
This five-bedroom home stands majestically in one of Flat Bush's newest and most desirable streets. Breathe the fresh air from your open-plan balcony or feel the sense of space from your top floor penthouse style suites.
• Convenient one-bedroom granny flat on the ground floor with its own independent living room and en-suite
• Two generous double bedrooms on the middle floor, which open conveniently out into the quiet, private separate lounge
• Fully-fitted butlers kitchen with cooktop, sink, and workspace
• Unique design and style, allowing maximum natural light and warmth
• Spacious and bright separate lounge allows for multiple social spaces, or for quiet relaxation
• Intelligent use of windows contributing to an excellent light and airy atmosphere
• Clever design and layout promotes practicality and relaxation in designated places
• A plethora of storage options all throughout the home
• Double garage with laundry nook and plenty of storage options
Large kitchen that is the centre of the social hub. It contains a big island, which serves as a great work space and further contributes to the promotion of quality interaction with friends and family. A superb, fully-fitted butlers kitchen lies to the rear of the main kitchen, providing an excellent option in keeping preparation and dishes separate from the entertaining.
Big open-plan space on the middle floor with a large kitchen, dining and living area. The wonderful room has great indoor/outdoor flow, and promotes a great social atmosphere.
Two fantastic top-floor suites. The most luxurious element of the home can be found in the pent-house style upper floor, which exhibits two beautiful Master Suites. The one boasts a massive walk-in-wardrobe and en-suite, which includes a double vanity, shower, and private bath. The other is a beautifully naturally-lit suite, also sporting a walk-in-wardrobe and contemporary en-suite.
Private one-bedroom granny flat with an en-suite and living room, which is complete with its own breakfast bar. This is the perfect space for your lucky family member to host friends, or even just to feel independent.
Come and visit our open homes here this weekend, or alternatively call to arrange a private booking!
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.