SUPERBLY SOCIAL 3-BEDDY!
First-rate and family-friendly with outdoor entertainment!
This is an extremely urgent sale. This amazing home at an amazing price will be sold under the hammer, so get in early!
This three-beddy on a large 549m² section would be an excellent first home for the young family wanting space for their children to play, lovely entertainment areas for quality time, and a very convenient location for the motorways and shopping complexes.
- Light and airy living spaces, with beautiful, stylish flooring
- Large kitchen with plenty of counter space to create and provide for your loved ones
- Dining and living area are cleverly close to the kitchen, promoting quality social time for all
- Modern light fittings and finishes
- Decently-sized, practical garden shed just outside the garage
- Single garage with laundry nook and handy outdoor access
- Stylish and sizeable shared bathroom with a fantastic tiled finish
This great family home boasts a wonderful covered outdoor entertainment space, which flows smoothly from the bright and airy living area. Lovely indoor/outdoor flow is achieved through large sliding doors, which access the extremely spacious outdoor entertainment area. Enjoy hosting family and friends for summer barbecues, or have a quiet morning coffee outside before work.
This solid and reliable home is situated on a very large section of 549m², providing many options to the creative home owner. The front and back of the house see very generous garden areas. Environmentally-friendly outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy growing flowers and fruit trees in their fenced backyard, while the children can happily play in the safe garden space behind the house.
This home really is in an extremely premium and desirable location. Being very close to Botany Junction, nature reserves and the motorway, you will be just minutes from either convenience or relaxation.
In an area where lots of development and improvement is constantly taking place, and where more people are looking to move to raise their families, this reliable brick and tile home is a first-rate investment.
Feel most welcome to come and view this great home at our open homes this weekend! Alternatively, call to arrange a private viewing.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand planned to house more than 35,000 people.
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.