BRICK BEAUTY ON 586SQM CORNER SECTION!
Fun and functional four-bedroom family home on a quiet cul-de-sac in a peaceful and convenient location. Being placed on such a sizeable corner section, this single-level home caters perfectly to the growing family. The children will be amazed at the amount of space they have to play in, as the garden wraps around the house. Two Master Suites and two living areas combine with an open-plan dining and kitchen space to create the best interior features of the home.
• Open-plan style kitchen/dining area with breakfast bar
• Soft, snug and spacious lounge space with a heat pump and a feeling of relaxation
• Big kitchen with lots of counter space, a well-tiled floor, and plenty of storage area
• Two Master Suites with private en-suites
• Covered outdoor entertainment area leading onto the pleasant garden, which has plenty of room to grow flowers and fruit trees
• Dedicated rumpus space for more quality interaction
• Two double-bedrooms
• Two garden sheds
• Safe and secure outdoor area for the children to enjoy
• Within Chapel Downs Primary School zone
• Double garage with laundry space and outdoor access to the covered area
• Big linen cupboard in the hall
• HRV in all the rooms
Being situated on such a large section, a feeling of space can be felt all throughout the home and all around the wrap-around garden. A fenced garden space provides a lovely area for the children to play, as it is safe and has plenty of room for toys like a trampoline. Two garden sheds and a superb covered outdoor entertainment area make full use of the giant section size. This home really does embrace the outdoor appeal.
The fantastic open-plan area is homely, comfortable, and great for entertaining. Social time with friends and family will be quality time, as you can easily interact in the openly designed kitchen, move between the indoor and outdoor dining spaces, or relax in the lounge.
Two great Master Suites at either end of the house provide relaxation and convenience at the end of a long day. One is located near the front door with its own en-suite, while the other sits privately at the end of the home with outdoor access. This second Suite is the larger of the two and boasts a heat pump, a contemporary en-suite, and a very generous walk-in-wardrobe.
You would never know that this beautiful corner home is so conveniently close to the motorways, Botany Junction and Manukau because it is nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac within a quiet neighbourhood. There is very little through-traffic or noise, making it an ideal location for your family to be both safe and relaxed.
Don't miss our open homes this weekend! Feel free to call us to secure a private showing.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand planned to house more than 35,000 people.
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.