FOUR UPSTAIRS CORNER SUITES!
Located one street behind Hangahai Road.
A well-designed 324m² executive home, this six-bedroom family mansion manages to achieve a flawless blend of both practical and social spaces. It provides an autonomous-feeling two-bedroom granny flat, a large open-plan kitchen, dining and living area, and four massive upstairs Master Suites with exclusive en-suites and walk-in-wardrobes.
- Generously sized separate lounge near the front entrance that can be completely closed off for privacy
- Lovely, flowing open-plan space that incorporates contemporary kitchen, dining and living areas into one cohesive whole
- Practical, well-designed butlers kitchen just off the main kitchen
- Sizeable upstairs rumpus room with a breakfast bar and storage cupboard
- Double garage with practical laundry space
- Fantastic finishes, stylish fittings, and high build-quality all throughout the home
- Reliable brick and weatherboard construction
Independent two-bedroom granny flat with a private lounge and contemporary bathroom. The spacious granny-flat fits wonderfully into the design of the ground floor, as the butlers kitchen is easily accessible from the practical living area.
Modern, spacious open-plan kitchen with a superb central island, which doubles as a creative space and a social breakfast bar. A well-equipped butlers kitchen sits conveniently adjacent to the main kitchen and the granny flat, providing a secondary cooking and dish washing area.
Four huge Master Suites all with their own private en-suites and walk-in-wardrobes! They are all placed in the corners of the upstairs level, allowing sunlight to stream in from multiple angles. One of the suites has its own bath to provide the ultimate in relaxation and self-preservation.
Come visit this excellent family home at our open homes this weekend, or feel free to call and arrange a private viewing.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.