FANTASTIC FAMILY GEM
Brick and tile three-bedroom family home with a reliable, comfortable, and friendly demeanor.
Close to Manukau, the motorways, Botany Town Centre, and nature reserves, this location still manages to be peaceful and relatively free of through-traffic. Within Chapel Downs School Zone, the great placement of this home has a lot going for it.
A peaceful and hospitable living area, great kitchen, three well-sized bedrooms, and a private outdoor area combine to deliver a brilliant family package in a quiet, safe location. These frequently sought-after features will ensure that your intelligent investment is safe.
• Three well-sized and well-lit bedrooms, offering a peaceful place to rest and recharge.
• Double garage with a laundry nook, and with easy access both internally and externally
• Private fenced outdoor courtyard and garden area, which can be accessed through a sliding door from the lovely living area.
• Great shared bathroom with a tiled finish, offering a relaxing bath and shower.
• Indoor/outdoor flow could be maximised between the living space and the outdoor courtyard.
• A decent-sized garden area that could be utilised by keen botany hobbyists to grow flowers and trees.
Lovely, warm and inviting living area welcomes you to the home and provides a relaxing, comfortable and spacious room within which to socialise and unwind. Large windows and a sliding door let in the sunlight and promote indoor/outdoor flow to the private outdoor area.
The fully-equipped kitchen is light, bright and practical. Generous counter-tops allow for creative cooking, and the intelligent layout links the kitchen with the dining area.
This three-bedroom family home is built with a solid brick exterior construction and is capped with concrete tile roofing. These reliable materials, combined with a sensible layout and the garden capacities mean that the home will always have something to offer potential buyers.
Come visit this great home at our welcoming open homes this weekend, or alternatively call to secure a private viewing.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand planned to house more than 35,000 people.
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.