HIGH CLASS SIX-BEDROOM BLISS!
Huge granny! Four master suites!
Excellent 320m² six-bedroom home with a stunning design. A two-bedroom granny flat, four amazing Master Suites with their own en-suites and walk-in-wardrobes, and a spectacular kitchen will keep your fortunate family happy and refreshed.
- Well-positioned, large separate lounge near the front door that can be closed off from the main house, keeping it quiet and peaceful
- Ormiston School Zone and Chapel Downs School Zone
- Huge open-plan kitchen, dining and living area on the ground floor, which extends seamlessly into the outdoor space
- Upstairs rumpus room with a convenient, practical breakfast bar for your morning coffees and late night snacks
- Excellent butlers kitchen positioned between the granny flat and the main kitchen, equipped with a cooktop, sink, and counter space
- Double garage with a generous laundry and work space
- Decent-sized outdoor decking area allowing you to enjoy the summer evenings
- Well-finished weatherboard and brick construction, keeping you and your family secure
- Quality, modern chattels including intercom, and a central heating/cooling system
An independent two-bedroom granny flat sits in a large, well-designed wing of the house.
Graced with its own private lounge and modern bathroom, it offers a wonderful sense of convenience and self-sufficiency. The big, well-equipped butlers kitchen is perfectly placed just outside the granny flat's living room door.
Four spectacular upstairs Master Suites with their own private, luxurious en-suites and walk-in-wardrobes. All four have a huge amount of floor space, and the one ultra-special suite is complete with its own bath.
Wonderful, modern kitchen with no shortage of work space, social space, and storage space. A massive pantry, large central island, a double sink, and quality fittings are just a few of the highlights of this great kitchen.
Feel most welcome at our open homes this weekend! Please call for more information and to arrange a private viewing.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.