URGENT SALE! VENDOR HAS BOUGHT! ACTION REQUIRED!
Extremely solid and reliable masonry construction.
Wonderfully styled five-bedroom family home across the road from one of the area's top schools - Ormiston Primary, Junior College, and Senior College. Uniquely designed with bespoke details such as a wine fridge and private sauna, this beauty doubles as an entertainer and a solid, reliable family foundation.
- Well-designed open-plan kitchen with a wine fridge, six-burner gas cooktop, and large breakfast bar
- Fantastic, huge upstairs rumpus with a heat pump - providing a superb setting for quiet entertaining, studying, and relaxing
- Four generous upstairs bedrooms, including one stunning Master Suite
- Chapel Downs School zone
- Private separate lounge with a beautiful wooden feature wall - great for entertaining
- The separate study next to the front door is the perfect work-from-home office, as it is private, naturally-lit, and well-positioned
- Chic and stylish shared upstairs bathroom showcasing a bath, double vanity, big mirror, and a private sauna
- Great outdoor area with a private courtyard, a garden shed, and a decent-sized garden for the children to set up a trampoline and play
- Nature reserves and parks within minutes' walking distance
- Double garage with laundry nook and both internal and external access
- Lovely, high-quality wooden flooring throughout the open-plan area and the upstairs rumpus room
Spacious and practical open-plan kitchen and dining area opens out onto a sunny, private courtyard. Ideally laid out, this fantastic interaction of spaces enables the chef to create, connect with guests, and keep an eye on the kids outside. Pull a bottle of wine out of the designated wine fridge and seat your guests at the sizeable breakfast bar, or outside in the evening sun.
The naturally-lit guest suite on the ground floor has its own sliding door opening out onto the courtyard. Graced with its own en-suite, this enviable bedroom provides a wonderful, quiet space for visiting relatives, or an independent teenager.
The generous upstairs Master Suite boasts a private en-suite and walk-in-wardrobe. Offering a luxurious and refreshing retreat for hardworking parents, this modern haven will be great to come home to in the evenings. The well-finished en-suite showcases a double vanity for ultimate convenience.
The vendor will sell well below CV, so bring your offer now.
Come see this fantastic home at this weekend's open homes and see it for yourself. Feel free to call us to arrange a private viewing.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.