344 SQM OF CREATIVE LUXURY!
Master Suites, luxury, convenient, modern kitchen, and a great granny flat - what more could you need?
Outstanding seven-bedroom family home with a top-class, important feel. Host friends, family, and provide all that your family could wish for.
- Five upstairs bedrooms full of natural light and a peaceful atmosphere
- Two superb Master Suites with en-suites, walk-in-wardrobes, and heat pumps!
- Upstairs rumpus room with balcony and breakfast bar
- Solid brick exterior with an aesthetic finish
- Lovely polished wooden floor finish, adding to the classy style of the home
- Spacious, naturally lit separate lounge with a sliding door to the front yard
- Carpeted double garage with laundry space
- Fantastic butlers kitchen with a gas cooktop, sink, cupboards, and plenty of work space. It is pleasantly private, making it ideal for temporarily putting dishes out of sight
Huge, modern kitchen with all the latest and greatest features. A lengthy central island provides the opportunity to interact with guests and family members while keeping an eye on the cooking. Plenty of cupboard space with lovely detailing invites the nice, orderly storing of supplies.
Brilliant two-bedroom granny flat with a large living area, a modern bathroom, and two well-sized double bedrooms. One of these bedrooms opens out onto the decking area, allowing the full enjoyment of the sunny weather.
We will be having open homes this weekend - don't miss the opportunity to come and have a look. Call us to arrange a private viewing!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.