ULTRA FAMILY FUN AND PRIVACY!
This splendid six-bedroom family home is all about the stunning four Master Suites located on the upper level. All four have their own private walk-in-wardrobe and exquisite modern en-suite bathrooms. They are sunny, with well-placed windows, and one is graced with its own bath.
- Separate lounge with its own heat pump has the capacity to be completely closed off and private.
- Fantastic upstairs rumpus room with a stunning breakfast bar - have an evening glass of wine or a morning coffee from the convenience of your upstairs rumpus.
- Pleasant, bright and welcoming exterior
- Carpeted double garage with laundry nook
- Decking space with built-in benches to enjoy a sunny morning or calm evening
Bright open-plan area sees a lavish wooden finish to the flooring, which provides the perfect backdrop for the eye as you survey the large space. Indoor/outdoor flow is effortlessly achieved through big sliding doors to the deck, and a practical kitchen serves as a fantastic control centre for the space.
Two-bedroom granny flat close to the wonderful butlers kitchen, with its own independent living room and bathroom. Equipped with its own gas cooktop, sink, range hood and ample counter space, the butlers kitchen provides an excellent option for private food preparation.
Lovely six-bedroom offering luxurious living, easy entertaining, and a great location.
Come along to our open homes this weekend, and don't hesitate to call us for more information and private viewings.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.