BIG, BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL!
This thoughtfully and professionally designed home is bound to impress the most discerning buyer. Multiple living options over two exciting and hugely spacious levels and 319m² (approx) of floor area.
- Seamless entertainment flow from the separate formal lounge to the huge living and dining areas with access to the barbecue deck and enclosed garden.
- Beautiful designer kitchen boasting the best in cupboarding and chattels - PLUS a Butler kitchen! How easy it will be to cook up a storm and entertain in style!
- For those special people in your life - a lovely 2-bedroom guest suite with own lounge PLUS easy access to the Butler kitchen.
- Large upstairs rumpus and family hideaway where your family can work, play and relax.
On the ground floor the open plan living complete with large entertainers kitchen and Butler kitchen is centred between two massive living areas.
Upstairs, two master bedrooms with ensuite's and an additional two bedrooms offer accommodation options for all the family. The addition of an additional living room upstairs offers space for relaxation and time together.
This feature-rich home of superb quality and design will make you proud. Positioned in a high-return and booming investment area in one of the newest and most prestigious subdivisions of Flat Bush. All the space and finished to the highest standard - this brand new home should be on your shopping list. Act quickly!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.