MASSIVE AND MAJESTIC MUST-HAVE!
Considering a brand new home for your family in 2020? Then look no further than this imposing 349m² (approx) weatherboard and brick residence.
With a total of 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms (3 of them ensuite), 4 separate living areas AND a very convenient open-plan study, this home accommodates all the family plus extra visitors with ease.
A spacious entertainer, carefully designed to produce a home of exceptional quality, craftsmanship and durability.
• This expansive and very attractive home with its spacious and private 2-bedroom granny flat can accommodate the extended family in style and comfort.
• A huge separate sunny lounge is perfect for formal meetings, yet flow seamlessly to join the splendid family and dining areas and barbecue deck.
• The kitchen is pretty and practical and roomy enough for helping hands to create Master chef meals and entertain big.
• The upstairs area is skillfully designed with a centrally positioned rumpus room, where parents and children can enjoy their own private spaces.
• Three exceptional Master suites plus a beautiful large family bathroom with large bath.
• Top quality fittings, fixtures and chattels all combine to provide comfort, convenience, safety and security in a comprehensive and value-for-money package.
Come home to quality and luxury - and a stunning new upmarket neighbourhood where your family will thrive! This is an exciting project with many more advantages than we can list here - an extraordinary freehold home for the executive family. Call us now for more information.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.