MASTER-BUILT AND MASTERFUL
Construction is complete! Come see this brand-new, beautiful home now!
This outstanding 310 m² six-bedroom home provides the social family with an excellent environment within which to enjoy each other's company, host parties, and fully unwind. Great design and tranquil bedrooms characterise this superbly-built and reliable home.
Independent two-bedroom granny flat with a living area, contemporary bathroom, and direct access to the butlers kitchen. Guests or lucky family members will feel spoilt with the sense of privacy and with the benefit of the cooking facilities.
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and living area combine into a big, practical space, perfect for spending quality time with guests and loved ones
- The separate and naturally-lit lounge gives a further option for a comfortable hosting environment
- Two fantastic upstairs Master suites with walk-in-wardrobes and en-suites
- Large butlers kitchen with cooktop is directly accessible from the granny flat living space
- Upstairs corner rumpus room with a breakfast bar - perfect for a morning coffee or late snack
- Four spacious upstairs bedrooms
- Lovely shared upstairs bathroom complete with bath
- Double garage
The spacious and bright upstairs bedrooms provide a wonderful setting within which to relax and refresh. Two upstairs en-suites and a shared bathroom ensure that convenience and comfort will be maintained for all.
Come visit this brand-new home at our open homes this weekend! Call to arrange a private viewing!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.