CRYSTAL CLEAR AND CUTTING EDGE!
Almost completed! Exciting MASTER-BUILT project!
This expansive, expertly-designed six-bedroom home boasts 323 m² of floor space, all of which has been used well. Wonderful living spaces and open-plan design combine with calming upstairs bedrooms and personal comforts.
The two-bedroom granny flat really stands out. Roomy bedrooms open onto a very generous living space, which flows into the contemporary en-suite and fantastic butlers kitchen, which feels private and is complete with a cooktop and a wealth of counter space.
• Open-plan living, dining, and big kitchen area
• Large kitchen with a huge centre island and a good deal of space to get creative
• Separate butlers kitchen off the main kitchen, which is directly accessible from the granny flat living area
• The two-bedroom granny flat has a big shared bathroom, healthy living area, and access to the butlers' kitchen
• Two Master Suites upstairs, both with extravagant en-suites and walk-in-wardrobes
• Separate lounge - perfect as a sitting room or as a cosy space to relax in the evenings
• Generous upstairs corner rumpus with breakfast counter
• Double garage
Three of the four upstairs bedrooms have walk-in-wardrobes. Two large corner Master Suites are naturally bright and have gorgeous en-suites with double vanities. The comfortable rumpus with a handy breakfast bar adds to the peaceful and relaxing feeling of the upper floor. No more trudging downstairs for your morning coffee!
The nature of how the kitchen, butlers kitchen, granny flat and open-plan living area all interact has been designed with utmost care. Cooking, hosting and socialising will be made painless, whether you are in the independent granny flat or the expansive open-plan space. The large butlers' kitchen has been placed directly alongside the granny flat living area.
As this home is upon the verge of completion, it is the perfect time to find out more and to look at putting an offer in.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.