STEPS FROM MISSION HEIGHTS SCHOOLS
Sitting pretty on an elevated, sunny corner section, this tasteful and unique four-bedroom home epitomises the ideal family home. Showcasing superb entertaining possibilities, quiet lounge spaces and sunny bedrooms, this brick, weatherboard and tile beauty should not be underestimated.
- Relaxing, comfortable and private separate lounge, which can either be quietly closed off or included in the main hub
- Large, modern kitchen with a sizeable breakfast bar, a big, sweeping countertop, and lots of storage
- Four sunny upstairs bedrooms, most of which trap the afternoon sun through their west-facing windows
- Relaxing Master Suite with its own private en-suite bathroom and walk-in-wardrobe
- Beautiful outdoor capacities, including a landscaped garden, a courtyard for alfresco meals under the pergola, and a garden shed
- Gorgeous wooden laminate flooring through the main living areas
- Big double garage with laundry space
The fantastic ground floor has been cleverly designed and laid out. The kitchen and dining areas flow easily between the courtyard space and the two lounge spaces. Chat with friends while getting creative in the kitchen, before heading outside for a glass of wine in the summer evenings.
Located in the most advantageous of positions, the kids will love walking across the road to school and bringing their friends home to play afterwards. Nestled in the safest of areas and a few minutes' walk from nature reserves and great walking opportunities, the list of benefits associated with this home continue.
Come visit this great home in person at our open homes this weekend, or alternatively call to arrange a private viewing!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.