SPACE, SCHOOLS AND SECURITY
Within easy walking distance from the Mission Heights Schools, this uniquely designed five-bedroom family home has a great guest suite, a huge Master Suite, and spacious living areas.
Reliable construction with a great cavity system will ensure your family investment is safe and secure over the years to come.
Provide your children with top education, play in the local park, and entertain guests in your quiet family oasis.
- Modern kitchen interacts well with the living area, providing a breakfast bar to sit at and chat while utilising the high amount of space on offer
- Two lounge areas encourage relaxation and dedicated quality time
- Five very spacious bedrooms compliment the roomy living and entertainment areas
- Top School Zones - Mission Heights, Ormiston Senior College (not junior or primary), Sancta Maria College
- Fantastic nature reserve down the road, providing the relaxing setting to encourage the enjoyment of exercise and the fresh air
- Two heat pumps
- Shared upstairs bathroom with bathtub
This family home offers a different design to most Flat Bush houses, solidifying your sense of individuality. Host guests with pride in the perfectly private guest suite, which provides visitors with a bathroom just steps away, and with quick access to the kitchen.
Huge Master Suite upstairs with an exclusive en-suite bathroom and walk-in-wardrobe. Retire for the day and unwind in your refreshing private space.
We will be hosting open homes this weekend, so feel free to come and see it for yourself, or alternatively call to arrange an exclusive viewing.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.