MASTER-BUILT, MULTI-FACETED AND SINGLE STOREY!
Beautiful single-level five-bedroom home on a corner section with a 10 year Master Builder Warranty. Located within top school zones and boasting a stunning 3+2 design, this single-level beauty has a lot going for it.
Host your favourite guests, or give lucky family members the privacy available in the two-bedroom granny flat, while entertaining effortlessly within your open-plan spaces.
- Large, contemporary kitchen with Smeg appliances, deep double sinks, a sizeable island, and stylish fittings.
- Within Ormiston Schools Zone, Chapel Downs Primary and Sancta Maria College
- Bright wooden laminate flooring throughout the living areas and hallway
- Large deck area, which is directly accessible from the dining area and the Master Suite
- Brick and weatherboard exterior construction, providing peace of mind for years to come
- Big windows throughout the open-plan living space welcome in all the natural sunlight on offer
- Sizeable carpeted double garage with laundry space and functional work space
Highly practical two-bedroom granny flat located in its own private position at one end of the home. An exclusive dining/living space with a breakfast bar, a large, contemporary bathroom and its own outdoor entrance are the highlights of this multi-faceted granny flat.
Naturally-lit, warm open-plan dining, kitchen and living area, which opens out onto the deck. Bright wooden flooring sends the beautiful sunlight to all areas of this great space. There is plenty of room to arrange your dining and living areas, without compromising on their accessibility from the functional kitchen.
Huge Master Suite with lush carpeting, its own private access onto the decking area, a walk-in-wardrobe, and a lovely en-suite bathroom. Recharge and be refreshed by the sense of space and the breeze flowing through your sliding door.
Take the opportunity to chat to us at this fantastic home this weekend at our open homes.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.