BRAND NEW STYLISH LUXURY
Excellent seven-bedroom home under construction in fantastic location due for completion in mid December.
Being within all three Ormiston school zones and with great local features such as Barry Curtis Park and Botany Junction, this home is well-placed for any family.
This East-facing family haven welcomes the morning sun into your relaxing upstairs Master Suites. A superbly private two-bedroom granny flat and a beautiful open-plan living, dining and kitchen area provides great opportunities for hosting relatives and friends.
- 5 spacious and bright upstairs bedrooms, including two luxurious Master Suites with their own exclusive en-suite bathrooms and walk-in-wardrobes
- Contemporary, spacious main kitchen with a large island and plenty of practical work space
- Double garage with a useful laundry nook
- State of the art chattels including an intercom system, 2 heat pumps, ventilation system, and a clothes line
- Sizeable upstairs rumpus room
- Pleasant separate lounge near the front entrance, offering another setting for quality time
- Practical upstairs storage cupboard
Exclusive two-bedroom granny flat with a private lounge, modern, peaceful bathroom and direct access to the well-equipped butlers kitchen. The cooktop, sink, and practical space in the butlers kitchen combined with the private living area will leave guests or lucky family members with a sense of independence and autonomy.
This exciting opportunity will be completed in mid December, so contact us now to start finding out what you need to know.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.