UPWARD AND HEAVENWARD!
A true family heaven - across the road from the Ormiston schools!
Outstanding four-bedroom single-level home on a large corner section in the quietest of streets. Three living areas, an open-plan kitchen, and a Master Suite in its own private wing of the house compliment the private outdoor area, all of which combine to offer a complete family paradise.
Utilise the sensational indoor/outdoor flow available between both open-plan living areas and the exclusive outdoor courtyard. Alfresco dining and sunny evenings await you and your guests.
- Expansive open-plan kitchen with a huge central island and practical, flowing workspace
- Four spacious bedrooms, including one large Master Suite with a private en-suite bathroom and walk-in-wardrobe
- Great discreet outdoor area with a large courtyard and space for growing fruit and vegetables
- Fantastic corner section on a quiet road in the most advantageous of family locations.
- Shared family bathroom with double vanity and bath tub
- Supermarkets, modern cafes and nature reserves are all within walking distance or a few minutes' drive
- Within Ormiston Primary, Ormiston Junior College and Ormiston Senior College zones
Three fantastic, well-placed living areas provide a wide variety of options, whether you are after functionality or relaxation. The dining and main living spaces are cleverly located on either side of the open-plan kitchen, and both areas open out onto the private outdoor area.
Refresh and recharge in peace in your extremely private Master Suite, which is located in its own segment of the house. This bright, expansive bedroom boasts a modern, practical en-suite bathroom and an exclusive walk-in-wardrobe.
Come experience this great home for yourself this weekend at our open homes! Feel free to call to arrange a private viewing.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.