Brand new six-bedroom home in an exclusive, up-market part of Flat Bush. An incredibly private, spacious and practical one-bedroom granny flat provides the owners with great flexibility.
Luxurious upstairs layout including five lovely bedrooms - showcasing four Master Suites - one of which has its own private study.
Beautiful open-plan dining and kitchen space with effortless flow to the outdoor decking area. Bright flooring and chic, contemporary fittings and finishes create a relaxing and classy atmosphere for you and your guests to enjoy.
- Bosch appliances, a six-burner gas cooktop, and a double sink combine with the extensive workspace to create a pleasant and practical kitchen
- Well-designed separate lounge with beautiful wooden laminate flooring and a bright, airy feel
- Huge upstairs rumpus with a convenient breakfast bar - making your social gatherings or your study sessions easy and enjoyable
- Carpeted double garage with a practical laundry area, indoor and outdoor access, and storage cupboards
- Sunny, discreet decking area connected to the dining and kitchen space
- Brick and weatherboard construction with concrete tile roofing
Sensational one-bedroom granny flat with its own independent entrance, and a huge, private living and dining area that opens into your practical butlers kitchen space. The bright, spacious bedroom is graced with a modern, peaceful en-suite bathroom and walk-in-wardrobe.
This brand new home will be on show this weekend at our open homes, so feel most welcome to join us. Feel free to call and arrange an exclusive viewing.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.