URGENT NOTICE - PRE AUCTION NOW SELLING 4.00pm on 23/1/2020
A pre-auction offer has been accepted on this property and it is now selling at a Pre-Auction at Barfoot & Thompson Dannemora Office located at 1/345 Chapel Road, Dannemora on Thursday 23 January 2020 at 4:00pm (unless sold prior)
The perfect family oasis, this single-level four-bedroom home sits on a big, family-sized section of almost 600m², in the quietest of streets with a playground across the road. Intelligently designed and private-feeling outdoor spaces flow beautifully into the homely open-plan living, kitchen and dining area.
If you have been looking for the ideal setting in which to raise a family, where the children can play safely and the adults can enjoy summer barbecues, this reliable brick and tile home is definitely a winner.
- Bathroom was completely renovated in October and now has the most stylish hand-picked pieces, which compliment the huge shower excellently
- Four sizeable and well-lit bedrooms, providing relaxing and private spaces to retire to and refresh in
- Open style kitchen with plenty of space, a breakfast bar, and a great position from which to watch the kids play outside
- Separate lounge space to the main living area, which provides a further option for quality time
- Beautiful, fully-fenced and functional outdoor area with a water feature, garden shed, and huge decking area
- Carpeted single garage with laundry space and internal access
- Practical garden shed in the corner of the garden, offering easy, useful storage
- Plenty of storage cupboards throughout the home
This home really is the whole family package. Big bedrooms, a huge garden, comfortable lounge spaces, excellent indoor/outdoor flow, and quiet surrounding streets combine to create an impressive and relaxing environment.
Come see the unique charm of this home at our open homes this weekend! Call to arrange a private viewing.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.