2-BED GRANNY, 330 SQM, AND 4 EN-SUITES!
This part of Drumbuoy Drive is off Thomas Road.
Brand new, high quality six-bedroom home in the heart of Flat Bush. This fantastic property showcases four huge Master Suites, a private two-bedroom granny flat, and a lovely open-plan entertaining area.
Big open-plan living, dining and kitchen area on the ground floor, which serves as the primary hub for entertaining, relaxing and socialising - all in the same space. A large central island provides a breakfast bar and secondary work space, adding to the feeling of ease and spaciousness.
- Butlers kitchen with entrances from both the main kitchen and the granny flat
- Large upstairs rumpus room providing a great social space for quality time and relaxation
- Four modern and fully-equipped en-suite bathrooms
- Solid exterior construction with only the best materials - providing peace of mind for years to come
- Separate lounge that can be closed off from the main living and entertaining areas, offering a quiet and peaceful space for social interaction
- Double garage with internal access and space for laundry appliances
Excellent two-bedroom granny flat, whose practicality and privacy opens up many possibilities. A contemporary bathroom sits between two well-sized bedrooms, near the private lounge, and opposite the butlers kitchen. Host guests, friends or relatives in this well-equipped and well-designed two-bedroom haven.
Of the six great bedrooms this home has to offer, there are four upstairs Master Suites, which boasts superb personal luxury. Private and self-sufficient, these suites with their own walk-in-wardrobes and en-suite bathrooms provide the perfect setting to unwind and refresh.
This wonderful property is available for viewing both privately and through our open homes on the weekends. Feel most welcome to either call or join us at the open homes.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.