328 SQM! FOUR MASTER SUITES!
Brand new, superb family home with a two-bedroom granny flat and four luxurious Master Suites upstairs. Open-plan living, kitchen and dining spaces are balanced out by private and quiet settings, offering you and your guests many options.
- Massive kitchen with a big central island has a great open-plan design, connecting effortlessly with the dining and living areas.
- Sizeable and well-equipped butlers kitchen services both the main entertaining hub and the granny flat. Well-designed and practical, it allows for further food preparation or cleaning after a party
- Large upstairs rumpus room providing the perfect setting for late evening socialising or for the children to play in
- Bright separate lounge offers another great social setting, especially for peaceful quality time
- Double garage with laundry space and internal access
Two-bedroom granny flat on the ground floor with an excellent shared bathroom, private living room, and direct access to the butlers kitchen. This private feeling space feels very independent, giving guests or relatives a lovely place to stay.
Four upstairs Master Suites offering a very high standard of relaxation and personal comfort. Contemporary, stylish and private en-suite bathrooms compliment the spacious walk-in-wardrobes, combining to create a very appealing atmosphere in which to refresh in.
Come to our open homes this weekend or call to arrange a private viewing!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.