URGENT NOTICE - PRE AUCTION NOW SELLING 4.00pm on 13/02/2020
----- Pre auction offer accepted, auction now tomorrow at 1/345 Chapel Road, Dannemora (Branch Office) on Thursday, 13 February 2020, 4:00 p.m-----
Excellent and reliable four-bedroom family home with a lovely entertainment area, spacious bedrooms, and safe, private outdoor space for the children to play and the adults to host.
- Superb, sun-filled Master Suite upstairs with its own contemporary en-suit bathroom and walk-in-wardrobe
- Three more roomy and bright bedrooms compliment the Master Suite and provide peaceful settings for your family members to relax in
- Large, practical kitchen with a handy breakfast bar for guests to socialise at or kids to sit at and do their homework
- Bright, warm conservatory offering a great option for outdoor entertainment and socialising
- Useful bedroom near the front door for guests and relatives, with the kitchen facilities close by
- Double garage can be used as a rumpus or waiting room
- Top quality construction, with brick and weatherboard exterior, and concrete tile roofing
- Practical garden shed for extra storage
Massive open-plan kitchen, dining and living area, with designated spaces for entertaining, eating, and getting creative in the kitchen. Indoor/outdoor flow is a natural feature of this sizeable space, with the sun-splashed conservatory right outside the living area.
Lovely outdoor space at both the front and rear of the house. The children can play safely and freely in the private backyard, which overlooks native bush and reserve.
A sensible and practical family home with a touch of unique flair, this home is well positioned and will hold its value over the years.
Come see this great home for yourself this weekend at our open homes! Call us to arrange a private viewing.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.