An excellent one-bedroom starter home or investment option with a fantastic open-plan living, dining and kitchen area. This secure, reliable complex sits in top school zones, and offers stress-free access to shops, access routes and other essentials.
- Large, naturally-lit double bedroom, which offers a peaceful and relaxing space to refresh in
- Within Mission Heights Junior College zone (however not the Primary school) & Baverstock Oaks School zone. Within Ormiston Senior College zone (however not Ormiston's Primary or Junior College zones).
- Lovely bright outlook with big windows and a sunny balcony
- Modern bathroom with a pleasant tiled finish and spacious shower
- Within easy walking distance of the Temple, and close to Ormiston Town Centre, Botany Junction, and Botany Town Centre is a few minutes' drive away
Large open plan living space with a delightful kitchen, a spacious dining area, and a bright lounge. Indoor/outdoor flow is effortlessly achieved through big, bright sliding doors that connect the living space to the private balcony.
Functional and inspiring open plan kitchen with a large, open breakfast bar and plenty of creative space. Cook with ease and enjoy entertaining friends from this central hub.
A few minutes' walk from shops, Barry Curtis Park, and Mission Heights School, this handy apartment is very well placed. Supermarkets and everything that the new Ormiston Town Center and Botany Junction have to offer are a very short drive away.
A pleasantly spacious and practical unit placed in an area of high demand, this home is an excellent option for the young couple or for the experienced investor.
Come view this great home this weekend at our open homes, or call to arrange a private viewing.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.