FAMILY-FRIENDLY AND GUEST-WORTHY
Brand new five-bedroom home with a lovely downstairs guest-suite, a large open-plan kitchen, dining and living space with a wrap-around deck, and two Master Suites upstairs.
• Four superb upstairs bedrooms, two of which share a well-designed, contemporary bathroom with a bath tub and a stunning tiled finish
• Three en-suite bathrooms with high quality finishes
• Wrap-around decking that spreads from the main open-plan dining/living area around to the guest-suite around the back of the house. Perfect for summer barbecues and sunshine
• Butlers kitchen off the main kitchen with its own cooktop, sink and useful space for work and storage
• Upstairs rumpus room, perfect for work, study, or as another entertaining setting
• Exclusive upstairs balcony off one of the Master Suites
• Double garage with laundry space
• Separate lounge near the front entrance - away from the main living areas - offering an opportunity for quieter interaction
A perfect downstairs guest-suite with its own en-suite bathroom and private outdoor deck access offers the ideal setting for independent teenagers or visiting guests. Located near the open-plan kitchen area, this suite will be ultra convenient and ultra practical.
Two stunning upstairs Master Suites, one with it's own private balcony and en-suite bathroom, the other with a large walk-in-wardrobe to go with its en-suite bathroom. These excellent, serene environments provide a setting within which to relax and unwind.
Beautiful, practical open-plan space on the ground floor with a kitchen, dining and living area with heat pump. The huge kitchen has a butlers kitchen off to one side, giving more preparation and cleaning options. Moving to and from the large dining area will be easy from the free-flowing design. A big breakfast bar links the kitchen to the rest of the space, encouraging social interaction.
Come view this great home this weekend at our open homes! Call for more information and to arrange a private viewing.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.