PEACE, POSITION, AND PERFECTION
Beautiful five-bedroom family home with 295m² of floor area to be creative with. A wonderful one-bedroom granny flat and a flowing entertainment area compliment the spacious garden, perfect for your children to play in. Ormiston school zones and a great Master Suite complete this incredible package.
• Perfectly designed one-bedroom granny flat with its own independent lounge and bathroom!
• Great open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with indoor/outdoor flow to the sunny, sizeable deck and garden
• Master Suite with a private, modern bathroom and a spacious, personalised walk-in-wardrobe
• Three other well-sized upstairs bedrooms with beautiful natural light and a relaxing feel
Being placed within all three Ormiston school zones, your children will have their entire schooling taken care of by the best in the area. Charlestown Drive is nestled in a quiet and convenient part of Flat Bush, easily within walking distance of nature reserves and peaceful surrounds.
• Spacious, bright and intelligently laid-out kitchen with a big central island, lots of workable counter space, and a generous amount of room to move about and be creative in!
• Generous garden and outdoor space for the children and their friends to enjoy
• Large, bright upstairs rumpus room for either quality social time or peaceful quiet time
• Beautiful and useful separate lounge that can be closed off quietly from the main open-plan area
• Practical double garage with laundry space
An all-round family home that fits your relaxing, entertaining, and quality family time needs. Enjoy your guests' company, and have plenty of options with the great granny flat.
Call for more information on this excellent family home!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.