PERFECT FAMILY FOUNDATION
MASTER BUILD! FANTASTIC VIEWS OF CITY AND NATURE RESERVE!
This brand new 256 m² five-bedroom family home offers an open-plan kitchen, dining and living area, multiple entertaining areas, a private and well-equipped one-bedroom granny flat, and two extravagant upstairs Master Suites.
• Within Te Uho O Te Nikau Primary School zone, Ormiston Junior College and Ormiston Senior College zones.
• One-bedroom granny flat with its own independent living space and contemporary bathroom
• Four spacious and bright upstairs bedrooms including two Master Suites, one of which is gigantic with its own walk-in-wardrobe and en-suite bathroom.
• Flowing kitchen with a central island and no shortage of useable space to get creative! An excellently-equipped butlers kitchen is just off the main area, offering a secondary space to prepare or wash up!
Located in a new, up-market part of Flat Bush, this property is situated within a neighbourhood that is surrounded by quiet space and quiet streets - suitably safe for the growing family.
- Quiet separate lounge near the front door, designated for quality social time
- Double garage with a conveniently practical laundry space
- Upstairs rumpus room giving the perfect setting for those wanting a relaxing space to study or socialise
Made with reliable materials and constructed with care, this well-placed family home will be an excellent investment for you and your loved ones.
Please feel welcome to attend our open homes, or call to arrange a private viewing.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach, as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature, cycling, and walking trails.