STYLISH, SECURE AND A STELLAR LOCATION!
Architecturally designed and Master Built freehold four-bedroom home within zone for the best schools in the area. A practical and stylish home, this contemporary space caters perfectly to the growing family who love to entertain. Absolutely perfect location within easy walking distance of supermarkets, cafes, nature reserves, shops and top schools.
• Four well-sized and well-lit double bedrooms complete with built-in timber shelving and aluminium rails
• Top floor Master Suite with a private, fully-equipped en-suite bathroom and a space next door which could be used as a study or rumpus
• Open-plan kitchen and dining area which flows smoothly into a bright living area with indoor/outdoor flow
• Within Mission Heights Primary and Junior College zones, Star of the Sea zone, and Ormiston Senior College zone
Well-designed kitchen with granite bench tops and a large island that serves as a breakfast bar and a communal space, keeping the chef included in social interaction. The dining area is adjacent to the kitchen and flows naturally through to the living area. Bi-fold doors allow the afternoon sun into the bright living space, inviting you and your guests out into your outdoor seating area.
• Multi-purpose space upstairs, giving you the option of a quiet study or a rumpus room
• Tandem garage with internal access, practical laundry area and useful storage space
• Three heat pumps throughout the home, ensuring comfort and ease for all seasons
• Contemporary shared bathroom complete with a relaxing bathtub
• Relaxing and inviting outdoor space with a built-in garden and seating area
• Fantastic, stylish and practical design by Paul Brown Architects
• Low maintenance exterior cladding, providing peace of mind - property built by Capri Construction Limited
• Automated, timed irrigation system
• The kitchen, dining and living area has a high ceiling of 2.7m, and the top floor has a raking ceiling from 3.2m to 5.0m - all adding to your sense of space and light
• Living room and kitchen have 3 stage dimmable LED lights while the dining room has feature LED pendant lighting
Fantastic family home with high quality chattels, build materials, and personal luxuries. A great kitchen, a superb Master Suite and naturally-lit living areas all combine to create a well-rounded and beautiful home with a relaxing atmosphere.
Please feel most welcome to call and arrange viewings!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach, as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature, cycling, and walking trails.