SOCIAL, PRACTICAL AND PEACEFUL
Perfect five-bedroom family home in fantastic condition within Ormiston Primary, Junior and Senior College zones. A wonderfully private downstairs guest-suite, an open-plan kitchen, dining and indoor/outdoor living area, and a luxurious upstairs Master Suite combine to create a very appealing home.
• A massive central island is the main feature in the open-plan kitchen, which flows smoothly into both the dining area and the living area. A large covered outdoor space offers opportunity for entertaining or quality family time over the barbecue
• Downstairs guest suite with its own private en-suite bathroom and walk-in-wardrobe, along with access to the covered outdoor space - ideal for extended family or visiting guests
• Spacious upstairs Master Suite with a walk-in-wardrobe and en-suite bathroom, complete with double vanity
Situated conveniently close to shops, nature reserves and major access ways, this home is in a practical yet enjoyable location. Top school zones, large sports fields and fun playgrounds are within an easy distance, while supermarkets and business hubs are also just down the road.
• Bright separate lounge near the front entrance offering another option for socialising or quiet reflection
• Excellent location within easy walking distance of nature reserves and playgrounds. Shops, cafes and restaurants are a few minutes' drive away.
• Two outdoor decking spaces - giving all-weather outdoor possibilities for you and your guests
• Roomy shared upstairs bathroom with a luxurious corner bath, perfect to relax in after a long day
• Lovely, stylish flooring throughout the main living spaces, reflecting natural light throughout the home
• Plenty of useful, practical storage cupboards throughout
• Double garage with practical laundry space
A home capable of being both an entertainer and a relaxing family haven. Guests and family members alike will be well taken care of, as both the home's practicalities and the home's luxuries have been cleverly designed.
Please feel most welcome to call the listing agent to arrange a private viewing.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach, as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature, cycling, and walking trails.