SIX-BEDROOM CORNER CASTLE
Exceptional, stylish six-bedroom family home with a great guest suite, a huge open plan living, dining and kitchen space with indoor/outdoor flow, and two Master Suites upstairs with indulgent and calming features.
• Spacious, modern and fully-equipped guest suite with its own private bathroom and lounge, perfect for entertaining or having a quiet space to study
• Massive open plan kitchen, dining and living space with a beautiful sense of style and seamless indoor/outdoor flow to the unique covered outdoor area
• Two luxurious upstairs Master Suites - one of which has its own walk-in-wardrobe - while the other has an enormous en-suite bathroom complete with double vanity
Superb family home a few minutes from Ormiston Town Centre, supermarkets, cafes, shops, top schools, and nature reserves.
• Within zone for Ormiston Junior and Senior College
• Socially orientated kitchen with a large open style bench top and spacious scullery
• Huge covered outdoor decking space leading into the living room, inviting you, your friends and your family to evening barbecues
• Large, relaxing upstairs rumpus room with a breakfast bar and plenty of space to relax or study
• Double garage with laundry space and internal access
• Contemporary bathrooms with high quality fittings and beautiful tiled finishes
• Quiet separate lounge near the front entrance with its own doors, allowing it to be a private space
A fantastic all round home in an excellent position. Call to discuss further and organise a private viewing, or feel most welcome at our open homes this weekend.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach, as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature, cycling, and walking trails.