GOOD LAND! BIG HOUSE! GREAT ZONE!
Magnificent 333m² seven-bedroom family home within all three Ormiston School zones. An independent two-bedroom granny flat on the ground floor provides an excellent, private space for guests or visiting family members. Upstairs, three huge Master Suites complete with their own walk-in-wardrobes and en-suite bathrooms offer relaxing and refreshing spaces after a long day.
• Brilliant two-bedroom granny flat with a spacious lounge space, a contemporary bathroom, and direct access to a fully-equipped, practical butlers kitchen with a cooktop, sink, and lots of workable space.
• Massive open-plan kitchen with a central island, high quality appliances, three ovens, and a great amount of space with which to express your creative inspirations
• Upstairs, three luxurious corner Master Suites await their lucky occupants with private walk-in-wardrobes and beautiful, modern en-suite bathrooms.
Positioned in a new, safe and upmarket part of Flat Bush, this superb family location is within a few minutes of nature reserves, top schools, shops, supermarkets and cafes.
• Lovely outdoor decking space with a covered area, inviting barbecues, outdoor relaxation and hosting all year round
• Generous garden space for growing vegetables and flowers, while still allowing the children room to play
• Double garage with laundry space and internal access
• Spacious and peaceful rumpus room upstairs with a breakfast bar
• Large, bright separate lounge near the front entrance
• Beautiful wooden style flooring adding to the natural feel of the home, and reflecting the natural light throughout
A well-designed, well-constructed versatile family home that encourages socialising and relaxing family time. Refresh and replenish yourself in your private Master Suite, cook in your fantastic kitchen, and host in your excellent granny flat.
Feel most welcome at our open homes this weekend! Call to find out more or arrange a private viewing.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach, as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature, cycling, and walking trails.