BOTANY JUNCTION JEWEL!
We'd love to meet you, please call us for a private viewing appointment!
Appealing to a wide audience encompassing investors, first home buyers, and busy families, this five-bedroom home is practical, well placed, and multi-purpose.
Located a few minutes' walk from Botany Junction's conveniences and from Barry Curtis Park's reserves and sports grounds!
An open plan kitchen, dining and living space downstairs combine with a potential guest suite, while the upstairs sees a bright Master Suite and three more attractive double bedrooms.
• Roomy, naturally-lit upstairs Master Suite showcasing a private, modern en-suite bathroom and a personal walk-in-wardrobe. Relax and refresh in peace within your own independent space
• Inviting downstairs bedroom with direct access to a fully equipped bathroom, offering the potential to have guests, relatives or friends to stay in their own exclusive space
• Well-designed, open kitchen with a generous central island, providing the opportunity for extra creative space and social interaction.
Restaurants, shops, modern cafes, conveniences, sports parks, and nature reserves! Botany Junction is just around the corner, providing the perfect setting for your daily conveniences and social catch ups. Botany Town Centre is a few minutes' drive away, offering the area's best hospitality and shopping.
• Well equipped kitchen with a gas cooktop, oven, plenty of storage capacity and a natural flowing connection to the dining and living spaces
• Beautiful, well-designed lounge space that is well connected to the dining and kitchen area
• Carpeted single garage with a practical laundry nook
• Plenty of storage options throughout the home
• Contemporary family bathroom upstairs complete with bath tub
• Upstairs balcony providing a nice setting for your evening wine or morning coffee
A practical, convenient and well-designed five-bedroom family home in a highly sought-after area. Invest in your future and your family with this great opportunity.
Come and see this fantastic home this weekend at our open homes! Call to arrange a private viewing.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.