MASTER BUILD IN MISSIONS HEIGHTS!
Viewing by appointment only.
10 Year Master Builder Warranty! 305m² floor area!
Home & Land Package due to be complete in May this year.
Seven-bedroom home with two Master Suites, open plan living, and a two-bedroom granny flat!
Within Mission Heights Primary School, Mission Heights Junior College, and Ormiston Senior College zones.
• Five naturally lit, well-sized upstairs bedrooms including two Master Suites with their own modern en-suite bathroom and walk-in-wardrobe
• Two-bedroom granny flat with an attractive bathroom, living area and direct access to the butlers kitchen
• Open plan, creative kitchen designed in sync with the flowing living and dining areas
Placed in the perfect family location with excellent school zones, peaceful nature reserves, and shopping amenities all close by.
• Double garage with laundry area and storage
• Butlers kitchen with cooktop, sink and useful counter space
• Separate lounge and upstairs rumpus with breakfast bar
• Guest toilet downstairs
Please feel most welcome to speak to our listing agents for more information on this exciting project and how it might suit your needs!
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand planned to house more than 35,000 people.
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.