FOUR MASTERS PLUS GRANNY
Superb home and land package opportunity in a new, upmarket part of Flat Bush.
With construction being due to finish in the middle of this year, you have just the right amount of time to plan your next steps and prepare for your next chapter.
• Six-bedroom home with an excellent open plan kitchen, dining and living space that has perfect designated areas for entertaining, social and creativity
• Two-bedroom granny flat with a living space, contemporary bathroom and convenient access to the butlers kitchen
• Four upstairs Master Suites - all with their own en-suite bathroom and private walk-in-wardrobe!
Placed in an advantageous area with varied perks, this home is within Te Uho o Te Nikau Primary School, Ormiston Junior College, and Ormiston Senior College. Close by to supermarkets, cafes and sports parks, you will be in a well-serviced community.
• Three of the four en-suite bathrooms have double vanities, and one is even blessed with a bath tub
• Butlers kitchen well positioned next to the main kitchen and granny flat
• Separate lounge near the front entrance providing a further space for relaxation and quality time
• Upstairs rumpus room with breakfast bar - offering a great area for evening study or family time
• Double garage with space for laundry appliances
With a two-bedroom granny flat, four master suites and multiple living areas, this home will cater to the social family with a variety of needs.
Contact our listing agents for more information and to discuss the suitability of this home for your needs.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand planned to house more than 35,000 people.
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.