FLETCHER BUILD IN MISSION HEIGHTS!
Walking distance to Mission Heights Schools!
Beautiful five-bedroom family home in the quiet, safe, and children-friendly Mission Heights!
High quality chattels and recent maintenance work!
• Very recently painted with Dulux Weather Shield, which has a 10 Year Warranty
• All windows covered with a protective UV film
• Polystyrene system with cavity
Within zone for Mission Heights Primary School, Mission Heights Junior College, and Ormiston Senior College!
• Three downstairs bedrooms including one that is extremely private and conveniently close to the front door
• Big Master Suite upstairs with an exclusive walk-in-wardrobe and en-suite bathroom with double vanity
• Open-plan kitchen, dining and living area with a practical, creative and socially designed kitchen
• Huge peaceful lounge off the main dining area, which has the capability to be completely closed off, ensuring peace and quality time
• CCTV system with 7 cameras set up for your security and peace of mind
A beautiful family home with many advantageous perks, this opportunity will have your friends and loved ones enjoying themselves and impressed.
Come see this fantastic property at our open homes this weekend, or call to arrange a private viewing.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand planned to house more than 35,000 people.
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.