THREE MASTERS AND GRANNY!
Fantastic seven-bedroom family home with a two-bedroom granny flat, three Master Suites and multiple open-style entertainment spaces!
Within zone for Te Uho o Te Nikau Primary School, Ormiston Junior College and Ormiston Senior College!
When it comes to hosting guests or independent family members, you will have a two-bedroom granny flat with its own exclusive living space, a contemporary bathroom and easy access to the butlers kitchen.
Open style kitchen, dining and living space with an enormous amount of creative space, perfect for enjoying a social occasion and interacting while preparing a lovely meal.
Three beautiful Master Suites with their own stylish en-suite bathrooms and private walk-in-wardrobes. Enjoy down time in these magnificent suites and feel refreshed after a good night's sleep.
• Naturally lit separate lounge near the front entrance for designated quality time with friends and family
• Corner upstairs rumpus room with large windows and a handy breakfast bar, conveniencing those in their suites
• Double garage with useful laundry area for practical family jobs
• Guest toilet downstairs, adding to the sense of ease you will feel when hosting
An excellent forward-thinking opportunity for your family, this investment will place you in a comfortable position and provide you with a very high quality of living.
Please feel most welcome to call to enquire further and chat about this home!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to conduct their own due diligence and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
- This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
- Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
- High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
- The new and extensive Ormiston Town Center will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
- Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
- Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
- Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
- Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity FlatBush has to offer.
- Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
- The major employment centers of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
- Splendid beaches are all around, as is many nature cycling and walking trails.