UNIQUE ARCHITECTURAL FAMILY HAVEN IN MISSION HEIGHTS!
Brick and Cedar home with concrete exterior. Not a plaster house!
Newly painted inside and out with new carpet throughout!
Walking distance from Mission Heights Primary and Mission Heights Junior College, and within zone for Ormiston Senior College!
An exquisite four-bedroom home with a unique, creative split-level design in the heart of Mission Heights.
• Two private bedrooms in the lower level of the house blessed with a fully-equipped bathroom and separate laundry room next door
• Bright open plan kitchen, dining and living room with indoor/outdoor flow and a creative, practical design
• Gorgeous, naturally lit upstairs Master Suite with its own exclusive en-suite bathroom and walk-in-wardrobe
These Mission Heights gems don't often come to the market, and when they do, they don't last long. Secure a longterm position and investment for your family while living an enjoyable, social and relaxed lifestyle.
• Stylish, high quality kitchen with a large central island, plenty of storage space and a social, inclusive design
• Sense of space with high ceilings and multiple levels
• Two garden sheds providing useful storage for outdoor tools and toys
• Inviting outdoor spaces with room for furniture, outdoor entertainment, and enough space for the children to play safely
• Quiet, peaceful separate lounge with unique features, big windows, and the ability to be closed off from the main living area
• Double garage with internal access and further storage
• Heat pump in the main open plan space keeping you and your guests comfortable
Come visit this wonderful home at our open homes this weekend, and feel most welcome to call us for a private viewing appointment.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to conduct their own due diligence and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
- This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
- Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
- High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
- The new and extensive Ormiston Town Center is now completed and offers a full range of amenities.
- Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
- Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
- Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
- Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity FlatBush has to offer.
- Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
- The major employment centers of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
- Splendid beaches are all around, as is many nature cycling and walking trails.