Built with a secure cavity system in 2005 and positioned in a quiet, safe cul-de-sac!
Warm, bright and soaked in morning sun, this three-bedroom family home offers indoor/outdoor entertainment, beautiful bedrooms and a convenient location close to Manukau Centre.
• Lovely Master Suite with its own walk-in-wardrobe, en-suite bathroom and heat pump
• Flowing open plan kitchen and dining space which leads easily into the private lounge or covered outdoor area
Minutes walk from Earnslaw Park and Aspiring Park, you and your family will be encouraged to spend more time outdoors. Close to motorway access and Redoubt Road, you are well situated to beat the traffic.
• Practical, creative kitchen with an intelligent design to facilitate social interaction
• Inviting upstairs study nook, providing a designated space for work or study
• Relaxing, quiet separate lounge that can be closed off from the main open plan space, encouraging quality time with family and friends
• Covered outdoor area adjacent to the lounge and dining area, providing an excellent extension to the open entertainment space
• Double volume entranceway welcoming you and your guests with a spacious and airy feel
• Shared family bathroom upstairs with bath tub
• Double garage with internal access and a useful laundry area
• Short drive from the new Ormiston Town Centre, which offers cafes, gyms, and modern shops
An attractive option for first home buyers and families, this home is a great foundation for secure, enjoyable and social family life.
Come see it at our open homes this weekend, and feel most welcome to call and find out more.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
- This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
- Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
- High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
- The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
- Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach, as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
- Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
- Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
- Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
- Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College.
- The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
- Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature, cycling, and walking trails.