SHOW HOME ON SITE! MASTER BUILD AND FREEHOLD!
Hurry! Prices will be increasing - make an offer now!
Ormiston Primary, Junior College & Senior College zones!
Unbelievable value - Master Build quality - due to be completed May 2022
Contact us now!
Freehold home with an excellent design and reliable construction!
Floor size: 153m² ; Land size: 157m²
No need to have second thoughts about buying off plan!
Buy now and you will have instant equity and will help secure your family's future in the booming Auckland property market.
Constructed by one of our most trusted Flat Bush builders, these homes will offer:
• Clay brick and Bevel-back weatherboard cavity exteriors
• Coloursteel roofs
• Double glazing
• Modern, quality finishes throughout
• An array of chattels and creature comforts
These exciting and cleverly designed homes border a mini greenbelt, and is situated in one of Flat Bush's newest and prestigious up-and-coming neighbourhoods.
Join the wonderful, safe and family-friendly Ormiston lifestyle set amongst this highly sought-after suburb. Venture into your new East Auckland backyard and you'll find plenty of sports grounds, the best of schools, cinemas, shopping precincts, and public spaces that connect with the much loved Barry Curtis Park.
For further information contact us today - we would love to help make your property dream come true!
Please note the photos are of a similar property, not of the property we are marketing.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
- This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
- Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
- High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
- The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
- Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach, as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
- Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
- Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
- Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
- Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College.
- The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
- Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature, cycling, and walking trails.