Vacant! Vendor Has Bought! Luxury with Granny Potential!
Quality at its very best! 6 double bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (2 en-suites), triple garaging and 3 living areas!
This remarkable freehold family haven sits on a 472 m² flat section and boasts 312 m² of carefully and intelligently designed floor areas. The attention to detail, gorgeous fixtures and appliances, as well as the impeccable choice of materials, will immediately impress as you enter this sumptuous home.
Designed to satisfy those seeking the perfect combination of luxury, comfort and practicality, this contemporary home offers flexible living options for large, growing or extended families.
• 6 double bedrooms - including 2 sumptuous master bedrooms with walk-in robes and en-suites!
• On the ground floor, two bedrooms, one bathroom including laundry, a family room and a private deck will easily accommodate the grandparents, teenagers or home-stays!
• The gorgeous kitchen is a feast for hungry eyes and dovetails into the dining area, which adjoins a formal lounge
• Upstairs features 4 bedrooms - 2 masters with en-suite bathrooms and the other two sharing a fabulous full bathroom - as well as a comfortable rumpus room for family relaxation
• Carpeted triple garage and ample off street parking!
• Just a stroll to the local cafe, takeaway shop, laundry and hairdresser salon
• In zone for and within walking distance to Ormiston Primary, Ormiston Junior College and Ormiston Senior College
Come and enjoy the pleasures of a home designed for comfort and leisure, and live the peaceful carefree life you deserve! You will love it all! Call Team Melanie today to secure your private viewing.
Please note that under the Orange Restrictions for Covid-19, mask wearing and code scanning are mandatory for entry.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to conduct their own due diligence and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Center will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity FlatBush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College.
• An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.