Vendor Has Bought and Moved! Offers Wanted!
Better than new, with a floor area of 316 sqm (m.o.l.), number 9 is an entertainer's delight! Airy light-filled living spaces flow on to the HUGE, partly covered deck. The finest contemporary architecture and finishes are meshed with a carefully considered, pared-back design inviting an easy breezy lifestyle.
• 6 Double Bedrooms + Nursery/ Office | 4 Bathrooms (3 being En-suites), 1 Toilet | 3 Living Areas
• Two-bedroomed Granny with its own alarm system, for absolute privacy and security, as well as independent electricity meter and water heater!
• Lavish timeless design kitchen with plenty of cabinetry, a large butler's pantry, two cooktops!
• Solidly constructed, the home is enhanced by grand proportions, elegant interiors and a traditional floor plan across dual levels.
• An elegant stairway with beautiful mahogany handrails leads to the sumptuous en-suited bedrooms and social hub above.
• One of the master bedrooms opens into a nursery / office - options for either new parents or for work from home situations!
• Internal access double garage + plenty of off-street parking
• Magnificent bathrooms with under floor heating!
Truly stunning, this grand home is offered to its next owner to live the life only dreams are made of. One call to Team Melanie is all it takes! Will it be you?
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach, as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College.