Stud of the street
8 Bedrooms, 7 Bathrooms, 6 toilets, 3 Lounges, 2 kitchens, 1 Dining, 1 Study, Double garage
It's not just tall but also wide and broad to fit more than one generation without compromising on the looks.
"Bring it on '' it says, as mostly it will fulfill any expectation and wish list that one has for their dream house.
Intelligently designed layout, super space giver with multiple storeys, modern kitchen with top quality appliances, great lighting and fittings throughout the house, massive deck towards backyard,balcony with glass balustrade are some of the traits but not all of this stud.
Ground floor -Separate Lounge with grand foyer, 3 Bedrooms with 2 bathrooms,separate laundry or scullery with Large outdoor deck and double garage
Middle floor - Massive open plan lounge/family/dining with modern kitchen and scullery,1 Master ensuite and another bedroom with common bathroom, Big balcony
Top floor - Main master ensuite with office/study room with stunning views, 2 bedrooms with common bathroom.
- Bricks and weatherboard
- Double glazed windows
- wooden deck and Balcony
- Gas main line connection
- Auckland council water connection
- Stormwater tank with its own motor
- Fibre compliant house, ready to connect fibre line
- Ormiston, Flat Bush is the fastest upcoming and largest new township in New Zealand
- In zone for top-quality schools - Ormiston Primary School, Junior and Secondary College
- Approx 6 mins drive to Ormiston School, Colleges and newly opened Ormiston Town Centre and Barry Curtis park
- Approx 10 mins drive to Dannemora, Botany College and Botany Town Centre
- Approx 4.5kms to the motorway on ramp to international airport and Manukau
- Approx 3.4kms to the motorway on ramp to Auckland City
Call us now to book a private viewing.