Love at First Site! And Granny Potential!
One look and you'll be hooked!
Elevated, corner site and space for everyone! Mega 506 sqm site and Granny Potential!
Magnificent contemporary 348 m2 family home offering 8 double bedrooms - including 4 Master bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms and 3 living areas - an array of formal and informal spaces for the whole family and beyond. This is modern living at its best, enhanced by a fantastic position, sunshine and a huge al fresco area with gorgeous views to the City, ideal for entertaining crowds!
• Freehold 506 m2 (m.o.l.) corner section with fully fenced, sunny, private and low maintenance courtyard
• Gorgeous self-contained area on ground level comprising of 2 bedrooms, own bathroom and living area - great for extended family, grandma & grandad, or fabulous teenagers' domain!
• Four magnificent Master Suites with stunning en-suite bathrooms and sizeable wardrobes - 1 down, 3 up;
• Two separate living areas for formal adult interaction as well as perfect family hangouts
• Well appointed, stylish and spacious open-plan kitchen with a large central island, which connects the creative kitchen space with the dining and living areas
• An array of mod coms including a heat pump, central vac and alarm system
• Barbecues with friends on the enormous deck, and space for kids and pets to run around in the easy care landscaped garden
• Gorgeous panoramic views towards Sky Tower!
• Zoned for excellent schooling - Mission Heights Primary School, Mission Heights Junior College, Sancta Maria College and Ormiston Senior College
To top it all off, the location could't be better: mere minutes to the Town Centre, schools, library, Sir Barry Curtis Park, shopping, eateries and a wide range of amenities.
Don't just take our word for it - call Team Melanie today and come see!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to conduct their own due diligence and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Center will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity FlatBush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College.
• An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.