Sunbathed Haven! 2 Legal Kitchens!
So thoughtfully planned and executed, so beautifully proportioned and designed, and so wonderfully located - this is the haven your family has been looking for. Made to enjoy robust family living, as well as style and comfort.
• 6 Double bedrooms | 5.5 Bathrooms | 4 Living areas | 2 Kitchens | Double garage | 4 off street car parks
• Ground floor boasting a separate lounge, open plan dining and living area flowing out to the decked al fresco area ideal for summer barbecues
• Entertain friends and family with ease in the timeless well appointed monochrome kitchen with butler's kitchen and island bench!
• Separate downstairs area made up of two bedrooms, separate bathroom and lounge has its own access - perfect for guests or extended family!
• Excellent family living with 4 master bedrooms located upstairs, all having their own walk-in wardrobes and private en-suites
• Generous rumpus room and wet bar for family togetherness or teen retreat
• Immaculate internally and as low-maintenance as you could hope for externally - sit back and enjoy this spacious sun-soaked home without the worry of gardening and lawns at the weekend.
• Under floor heating, intercom and music system to further enhance your lifestyle
Designed with family and entertaining in mind, and positioned with amenities, schools and parks all within easy reach, this is the one you must see! Call Team Melanie today to find out more.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to conduct their own due diligence and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Center will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity FlatBush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College.
• An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.