Golden Nugget! Corner Site & Freehold!
Wow, what an opportunity for you to own a just completed three-bedroom three-level home in up-and-coming Murphy's Park of Flat Bush!
• 3 double bedrooms! 2.5 bathrooms! 2 living areas! 2 off street parking spaces! Fully fenced! Dual access!
• Open the gate and walk through the easy care landscaped garden
• Be welcomed by a spacious, light and bright kitchen, living and dining area which spills outdoors
• Sunny patio and backyard - a great spot for entertaining or simply relaxing with family!
• The first floor features a second living area and a generous bedroom serviced by a full bathroom
• Two further double bedrooms and a modern bathroom are on the top floor, nicely separated from the living zone for privacy and quiet - ideal as children's quarters
• For your convenience, the ground floor also comes with a powder room, ideal for when you have company.
With its proximity to Ormiston Town Centre, shopping, natural reserves and recreation areas, Murphy's Park is poised to be one of Auckland's most desirable places to live in.
Take advantage of this brilliant location, with easy access to motorways, viby cafes, bars and restaurants right on your doorstep.
Zoned for top schools - Ormiston Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, and next door to Te Nikau Primary
Seriously for sale, so pick up the phone now and call Team Melanie & Co. You'll be glad you did!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach, as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature, cycling and walking trails.