Your Castle on Castlebane! Granny AND Reserve Outlook!
Located in a superb tranquil area facing the reserve and surrounded by top quality homes, this six-bedroom home on a 406 m2 flat fully fenced freehold site represents ultimate value for large and extended families.
Impeccably presented throughout, it offers 312 m2 of floor space and flexibility for multiple living requirements, while the high-end chattels throughout make for comfortable, easy living for the modern family.
• 6 Double Bedrooms include 2 Masters | 4.5 Bathrooms (2 of them en-suites) | 4 Living Areas | Double Garage
• Generous living spaces encompassing a formal lounge, a kitchen flowing through to family room and dining area out onto the large deck and easy-care lawns
• Stunning timeless kitchen with island bench, breakfast bar and an abundance of storage will entice any chef!
• Granny zone with yet another living area, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom is perfect for guests, extended family or extra boarder income!
• The top floor will spoil your family with 4 double bedrooms including 2 Masters plus a sizeable rumpus, ideal to escape from the hustle and bustle of the downstairs hub.
• Sumptuous easy care floors throughout the living areas and carpeting in the bedrooms, 2 heat pumps and ventilation system for your comfort!
Nicely rounded off by an internal access double garage and off street parking, this beauty is zoned for top schools Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Junior College and Ormiston Primary School, and is handy to Ormiston Town Centre with all its shopping, eateries and amenities.
Attractive and affordable, it is ready for you to move in and enjoy! Call Team Melanie to arrange a viewing or join us at the open homes!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach, as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature, cycling and walking trails.