Home and Granny! Future-Proof Your Life!
Grand and Brand-New! Sleek and chic contemporary freehold home in the smart artistry of black and white. A super-sized feature-packed haven which will certainly cater to the demands of growing or extended families! Master Build!
Style, comfort and quality with flexible living configuration.
At a glance:
• 7 double bedrooms | 2 LEGAL kitchens | 5.5 bathrooms (including 3 en-suites) | 4 living areas | double garage and 4 off street car parks
• The 2-bedroom granny flat on the ground floor is perfect for grandma and grandad or as guest accommodation
• Larger than most, superbly appointed kitchen and butler's pantry boasting 2 ovens, dining / living area and a separate lounge for relaxed entertaining!
• Two wet bars - one in the granny area, one upstairs!
• Intergenerational living is well catered for!
• All the modern comforts, from keyless entry, central vac, underfloor heating, central heating/cooling and ventilation system to video security
Make it yours today with a 10% deposit, pay the balance later! Contact Team Melanie for more information on this truly special and gorgeous generous-sized home or meet us at our open homes!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to conduct their own due diligence and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
- This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
- Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
- High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
- The new and extensive Ormiston Town Center will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
- Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
- Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
- Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
- Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity FlatBush has to offer.
- Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
- The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
- Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.