On Top of the World - Unassuming Gorgeousness!
Overlooking Flat Bush and enjoying captivating views across the city, this stunning home offers an undeniably tranquil ambience and an enviable lifestyle.
Deceiving from the road, it is gorgeous inside, pristinely presented, thoughtfully laid out on 327 sqm (approx.), and boasts 8 double bedrooms, 2 LEGAL kitchens, 5.5 superbly appointed bathrooms, 4 living areas and a private outdoor entertaining space!
Polished floorboards sweep throughout the living areas, loads of natural light enhance the sense of space, and the central heating adds to the welcoming ambience, promising year-round comfort. Superior fittings and fixtures abound and reflect the care and attention to detail that went into building this home.
• Downstairs, you'll be pleasantly surprised to find an independent 3-bedroom granny with its own laundry, lounge and bathroom - ideal for the extended family.
• The gorgeous light and bright kitchen with double oven, plenty of storage and butler's pantry will make cooking and feasting an absolute delight!
• Indoor/outdoor flow from the living areas to the deck accommodates entertaining and al fresco dining.
• The 522 sqm(approx) fully fenced sun-soaked grounds enjoy shelter and privacy.
• A spacious separate lounge by the front entrance with a guest toilet next door makes for easy socialising
• Upstairs, five sizeable bedrooms including three huge Masters with their own en-suites and walk-in robes! The one luxurious suite even showcases a beautiful bathtub!
• Rumpus room with a wet bar provides an option for study time or social time.
• Security systems, intercom, under floor heating in the bathrooms and music system for peace of mind and comfort!
An internally accessible double garage and off-street parking complete the appeal. The elevated, secluded location is both rare and highly desirable, with the popular Botany Town Centre, Ormiston Town Centre and highly sought-after schools just a stone's throw away and the daycare centre next door.
Our vendors have cherished their time in this very special abode, and leave armed with innumerable happy memories. Your opportunity to make this immaculately presented home your own!
Note: the sliding garage doors and windows shall be removed at the vendor's expense should the buyer request it.
School zones: Ormiston Primary, Ormiston Junior College and Ormiston Senior College
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach, as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature, cycling and walking trails.