Premium Luxury Home & Next to Reserve
Beautifully stylish four-bedroom home with open-plan living, relaxing social settings, and a lovely Master Suite - all in an upmarket area of Flat Bush.
Make the intelligent choice and grab this near new property before it catches too many eyes. Clever design and quality craftsmanship combine successfully to create this modern and comfortable family home. This sleek home has a clean and modern appeal, with its weatherboard exterior, clever room designs and north-facing master suite.
• Superb open-style kitchen, dining and living area that has been cleverly designed to work as a cohesive whole, with the fantastic option of indoor/outdoor flow
• Four spacious and naturally-lit upstairs bedrooms including one gorgeous Master Suite with its own exclusive en-suite bathroom and sizeable walk-in-wardrobe
Being within Ormiston Junior College, Ormiston Senior College, Chapel Downs Primary, and Te Uho O Te Nikau Primary School zones, you will have plenty of high quality choices for your children's education.
• Large, contemporary kitchen with lots of creative space, quality appliances including a gas cooktop, plenty of storage, and a design that encourages social interaction with the chef
• Tandem garage with a useful laundry area and internal access
• Big separate lounge with a peaceful atmosphere, promoting quality social time with friends and family
• The carpeted upstairs rumpus room offers yet another spot for quiet relaxation, peaceful study, or important time with loved ones
• Bright wooden style flooring ensures that natural light bounces around the living areas, adding to the aesthetic
• Decent-sized decking area and garden out the back of the home, allowing garden enthusiasts the space to grow vegetables and flowers, while also providing space for the children to play safely outside
Call to discuss further and arrange a private viewing!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking