Vendor Upsizing - Urgent Sale Required!
School zones: Ormiston Primary, Ormiston Junior and Senior Colleges, and Chapel Downs School.
This is the home you have been waiting for if you wish to live in a great location without paying top dollar for brand-new options nearby. In a brilliant spot, only steps to the daycare centre and the local cafe, and oh so close to shops, in-demand schools and Barry Curtis Park Park, this one is sure to tick all your boxes!
At a glance:
• 5 Double Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms - including en-suite | 3 Living Areas | Decked outdoor area and low maintenance grounds | Double Garage and Off Street Car Parking
• There are three spacious living areas and a dining room to accommodate all kinds of family activities for all kinds of ages
• A formal lounge - great for intimate gatherings - welcomes you as you enter the front door, and superb indoor/outdoor transition from the kitchen, open plan dining and family room to the fully fenced backyard
• Extensive decking and North facing backyard for easy breezy summer barbecues with friends and loved ones
• The downstairs is perfectly rounded off for granny with a massive bedroom that opens out to the deck, as well as a modern bathroom
• Handy rumpus room, which could be used as a social space or as a quiet spot to work or study
• Four double bedrooms and two bathrooms including an en-suite are found upstairs to cater for the rest of the family.
• Huge en-suited Master bedroom with walk-in robe and plenty of space for mum and dad to relax in
• Loads of storage, central vac, a walk-in pantry, folding deck sliding doors are some of the features that make this property even more appealing.
• Very neatly and tidily presented, yet allowing you to put your own stamp and make it yours.
If value for money is what you seek, be fast, don't be last! This is seriously for sale.
Call us today to organise a viewing or meet us at our open homes!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach, as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature, cycling and walking trails.